3M™ SoluPrep™ Sponge 2% CHG and 70% IPA Tinted with 4 Sponges
Non-Stock product. This product is not regularly stocked in our Warehouse.
97 mL Volume, Tinted, 2% w/v CHG/70% v/v IPA Medical Formulation, CHG/IPA Antiseptic Agent, 4 Sponges per Pack, Up to 72 hrs Persistence, Latex-Free Yes, 3M SoluPrep™ Sponges (4 Sponges per Pack, 30 Packs per Box)
- For Hospital and Healthcare professional use only
- Maximum treatment dry area is 40 cm x 40 cm (1 sponge)
- Latex free
- For use on intact skin prior to invasive procedures
- 3M SoluPrep™ Sponge
- Volume: 97 mL
- Color: Tinted
- Number of Sponges Per Pack: 4
- Medical Formulation: 2% w/v CHG/70% v/v IPA
- Antiseptic Agent: CHG/IPA
- Persistence: Up to 72 hrs
- Latex-Free: Yes
- 3M™ SoluPrep™ Sponge 100.25 is a tinted solution of 2% w/v chlorhexidine gluconate and 70% v/v isopropyl alcohol. Indicated for skin antisepsis prior to invasive procedures, this product helps reduce bacteria on skin to diminish the risk of surgical site infection. Also available in clear.