3M™ Scotchcast™ Soft Cast Casting Tape 3in
Non-Stock product. This product is not regularly stocked in our Warehouse.
3.6 m Length, 7.62 cm Width, White, Fiberglass, Latex-Free Yes, Scotchcast™ Soft Cast Casting Tape (10 Rolls per Box)
- Flexible, soft cast allows for mobility
- The soft, pliable cast edges improve patient comfort
- Can be used in combination with rigid fiberglass splints, as soft edges provide additional comfort.
- Sports Medicine: thumb, wrist and ankle sprains
- Pediatric Orthopedics: serial casting for club foot treatment
- General Orthopedics: secondary casting, hybrid casting, corsets
- Occupational Therapy: removable splints
- Scotchcast™ Soft Cast Casting Tape
- Length: 3.6 m
- Width: 7.62 cm
- Color: White
- Material: Fiberglass
- Latex-Free: Yes
- A fibreglass casting tape that does not set to a completely rigid state, but remains flexible and soft even when it is completely cured.