Canada Medical Shipping & Return Policy
- If we receive your order by 12PM MST, Monday through Friday, your order will ship same-day; all orders placed after 12PM MST Monday-Friday, will ship the next business day. Orders placed on Friday after 12pm MST through Sunday will ship the following Monday.
- We do not ship or deliver on weekends or holidays.
- **Please note: the day your order ships out does not count toward the business day(s) outlined in your selected delivery method.
- As per Health Canada regulations, we cannot ship to residential addresses.
- Orders under CAD $50 will be subject to a CAD $5 Handling Fee.
- Orders with items that are deemed Dangerous Goods will be subject to a CAD $25 Fee.
- Ambient Temperature Charges during winter months may apply to some items that are required by Health Canada to be transported within an acceptable ambient temperature range.
Additional Charges may apply for remote areas.
Due to the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus, all pandemic related items purchased are final sale and non-returnable.
Certain areas in Canada qualify for free delivery when orders meet certain dollar values. Please review the chart to see if you qualify.
|Location||Order Value to Qualify for Free Delivery|
|Territories (YT, NT, NU)||Call for details|
|Newfoundland & Labrador (NL)||CAD $250.00|
|Quebec & Maritimes (QC, NB, NS, PE)||CAD $250.00|
|Ontario (ON)||CAD $100.00|
|Western Provinces (BC, AB, SK, MB)||CAD $100.00|
*Remote areas in all Provinces and Territories and some medical equipment and furniture items are subject to additional delivery charges. Please call for details.*
- If you need to return a product, please enter the details in your online account or call: 1-800-232-7286.
- All returns must be authorized by our office.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Credits for returned goods are issued only after the goods are received in our warehouse in good and resalable condition.
- Returns from a Canada Medical error will have outbound and inbound freight charged credited.
- Returns resulting from customer error will not be eligible for credit on freight charges including inbound and outbound freight charges.
- When return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer, shipping can be arranged through Canada Medical to take advantage of our reduced courier rates. Returns arranged in such a manner will have the freight charges deducted from the credit note.
- A CAD $7.50 charge will be applied if the return is not ready for pickup and courier is required to come back.
- Product must be received within 15 days of acknowledgment of RMA.
- Please DO NOT affix any labels, including the courier label to the product or product packaging or return will be rejected and no credit will be issued.
- Product returned without prior authorization will be rejected and no credit will be issued.
- Returns will be rejected if used, opened and/or packaging is altered. Product must be in new condition and in original packaging (do not assemble or modify the product in any way, including the packaging).
- Returns that show evidence that they have been installed or used in any manner will be rejected and no credit will be issued.
- Batteries are considered parts and not returnable for any reason.
- We do not accept returns of expired or temperature sensitive products.
- You may return an item for refund total less applicable restocking fees within 30 days of the date you received the product.