Cantharone® PLUS Wart Remover
- Simple office procedure, no special instrument required
- A selective procedure not randomly destructive
- Painless application
- Produces a uniform blistering action
- Leaves no permanent scars
- CANTHARONE® PLUS is indicated for removal of warts, especially plantar and resistant and heavily keratinized warts. Painless application and the absence of instruments makes it a simple wart treatment procedure. 30% salicylic acid.
- Cantharone® PLUS Wart Remover
- Concentration: 30% Salicylic Acid, 2% Podophyllin BP, 1% Cantharidin in a Film-Forming Vehicle Containing 0.5% Octylphenylpolyethylene Glycol, Cellosolve, Ethocel, Collodion, Castor oil and Acetone
- Chemical Name: Hexahydro-3a, 7a-dimethyl-4b, 7b-epoxyisobenzofuran-1, 3-dione. (C10H12O4)
- Form: Liquid
- DIN Standards: DIN 007772011
- CANTHARONE PLUS is a topical liquid containing 30% salicylic acid, 2% podophyllin BP, 1% cantharidin in a film-forming vehicle containing 0.5% octylphenylpolyethylene glycol, cellosolve, ethocel, collodion, castor oil and acetone. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic. The chemical name is 2-hydroxybenzoic acid. Podophyllin is a caustic. Its major component, podophyllotoxin (up to 60%) is an anti-neoplastic and roentgomimetic. Cantharidin is a vesicant. The chemical name is hexahydro-3a, 7a-dimethyl-4b, 7b-epoxyisobenzofuran-1, 3-dione. (C10H12O4).