3M™ Steri-Strip™ Elastic Skin Closures
Non-Stock product. This product is not regularly stocked in our Warehouse.
76.2 mm Length, 3.175 mm Width, Tan, Non-woven, Acrylate Adhesive Type, Sterile, Latex-Free Yes, Steri-Strip™ Elastic Skin Closures (50 per Pack)
- Non-invasive design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection when compared to sutures and staples
- Stretches with body movement
- More economical than skin adhesives, sutures or staples
- Soft, nonwoven backing for patient comfort
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Sterile, breathable and comfortable to wear
- Fast and easy application
- Steri-Strip Elastic Skin Closures are ideal for highly contoured areas, where musculoskeletal movement or edema is expected.
- For use in areas where swelling, edema, hematomas, or bloating may occur
- Emergency Department
- Operating Room
- Same day surgery centres
- Steri-Strip™ Elastic Skin Closures
- Length: 76.2 mm
- Width : 3.175 mm
- Color: Tan
- Material: Non-woven
- Adhesive Type: Acrylate
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex-Free: Yes
- 3M™ Steri-Strip™ Elastic Skin Closures are sterile skin closure strips for when conformability and flexibility are required. The micro-porous material is strong and comfortable to wear, while the non-invasive design provides wound support and assists in increasing the tensile strength of affected areas. Made with a porous, non-woven elastic backing coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive they are ideal for highly contoured areas, areas of musculoskeletal movement, or where edema is expected.