3M™ Scotchcast™ Plus Casting Tape 4in White
- Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs
- High and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements
- Lightweight for easy mobility
- Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast.
- Porous weave allows the skin to breathe.
- Scotchcast™ Plus Casting Tapes
- Length: 4 Yd
- Width: 4 in
- Color: Pink
- Material: Fiberglass
- Product Use: Casting Tape
- Storage Requirements: USP Controlled Room Temperature
- Latex-Free: Yes
- A lightweight, strong and durable casting tape that combines the benefits of a fibreglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster. It is available in 13 colours to meet patient preferences. 3M™ Scotchcast™ Plus Casting Tape consists of a knitted fibreglass fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin. Exposure to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction which causes the tape to become rigid. Finished casts produced from 3M™ Scotchcast™ Plus Casting Tape are lightweight, strong, radiolucent, and porous. The tape contains a lubricating agent in the resin to provide a slippery feel when exposed to water. It combines the benefits of a fibreglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster to provide orthopaedic surgeons and casting personnel with the casting characteristics they need.