3M™ Attest™ Mini Auto-Reader
Please contact your Account Manager for a quote and assistance for the best options for your facility.
Non-Stock product. This product is not regularly stocked in our Warehouse.
3.2 in Height, 6.1 in Length, Multi-color Color Family, Load Monitoring Product Use, 60°C Maximum Temperature, Super Rapid Biological Indicator System, Hydrogen Peroxide, Steam Test Substance, Attest™ Mini Auto-Reader (Each)
- 24 minute biological indicator result
- 4-well, dual auto-reader designed for use with 3M™ Attest™ Biological Indicators 1491, 1492V, and 1295. Sterilization cycles must align with the biological indicator's instructions for use *See the biological indicator IFU
- Extra-large display with time-to-result countdown feature
- Display can be seen from a distance for easier monitoring
- Small footprint - takes up less counter-top space
- Ideal size for medical and dental clinics and surgery centers
- Connect to a PC using supplied USB cable to use the 3M™ Attest™ Connect Auto-reader Application for easy documentation and printing of BI results, access to historical records, and firmware updates
- Attest™ Mini Auto-Reader
- Height: 3.2 in
- Length: 6.1 in
- Color Family: Multi-color
- Product Use: Load Monitoring
- Maximum Temperature : 60°C
- Biological Indicator System: Super Rapid
- Test Substance: Hydrogen Peroxide, Steam
- The 3M™ Attest™ Mini Auto-Reader 490M has 4 wells, and is designed to incubate and automatically read 3M™ Attest™ Biological Indicators 1295, 1491, and 1492V at 60°C (140°F) for a final fluorescent result at 24 minutes. Other biological indicators (BIs) are not compatible with this device and cannot be used with this product. The 3M™ Attest™ Mini Auto-Reader 490M features Any Well technology which means 3M™ Attest™ 1491 or 1492V BIs and associated challenge packs (for steam) or 3M™ Attest™ 1295 BIs (for VH2O2 sterilization) can be incubated in any well of the auto-reader at the same time. The 3M™ Attest™ Mini Auto-Reader 490M produces test results in only 24 minutes. Includes a USB cable for the 3M™ Attest™ Connect Auto-reader Application.